How I use Minplan to track my mood in my personal mental crisis.
How I use Minplan to track my mood during my personal mental crisis. Learn how I use Minplan to keep track of my mood. I was under a lot of personal stress for a long time a few years ago. As a result, I was constantly depressed and sad. This affected not only me, but also my family and loved ones. I had to make a change. I realized I needed to track my mood in order to gain a better perspective and gain some insight into my mental crisis. As a result, I can better manage my lifestyle, make informed health decisions, prevent or avoid factors that lead to negative attitudes, and work to improve my overall quality of life.
Coping strategies for a bad mood
Which strategies helped me cope with a bad mood?
1. Favorite activity. I enjoy taking walks in the park and feeding the ducks.
2. Try something new. As a result, I´ve already taken a tango master class and made a ceramic mug.
3. Chatting with family and friends, going to the movies, or having coffee.
4. Take care of myself. I take a bubble bath, schedule a haircut or manicure, or get a massage.
5. I’m living in the moment. I try to focus on the here and now. Feel the sun or the wind on my face, the warmth of a cup of tea in my hands, or inhale the aroma of flowers or morning coffee.
Minplan is the application I use. This app assists me in recognizing the warning signs of a mood change. In this way, I can sometimes use my strategies to avoid being in a bad mood.
However, if your bad mood lasts longer than two weeks and you feel depressed most of the time or lose interest in your usual activities, this could be a sign of depression. Make an appointment with your therapist to discuss your feelings.
Remember that understanding your mood will assist you in managing it and feeling better faster.
And the Minplan application helped me, and I hope it will help you as well; you can download it here.