Internship – What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to join us on our quest to provide innovative solutions for suicide prevention and thereby reduce the burden of mental illness in society. Our informal, fast-paced environment will give you great opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
This is a full-time unpaid internship for minimum five months (starting date can be discussed) and should be part of the applicant’s education. You can work remotely.
The development ecosystem:
* +++ Exposure to Flutter is essential
* JIRA [ Good to have ]
* Architect and build the mobile infrastructure including client frameworks, IDE integrations and build and test tools
* Design & drive new integrations in collaboration with other teams
* Influence and collaborate with engineering leaders, product managers.
* You will focus on solutions that come from better architecture, Take ownership of feature development end-to-end. Be able to drive feature design, code
* refactoring, all the way through delivery.
* Fix bugs, Build and Develop new mobile application features
* 2 + years’ experience in software development
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work collaboratively through an agile development process that promotes constant team communication
* Strong communication and collaboration skills. Examples of working across teams and organizations on technical initiatives.
* Experience with improving mobile architecture (strategically) and developer tooling/libraries (tactically)
For questions regarding this position contact Technical director, Vasilieos Lyritzis mail: email@example.com
To apply for this internship, please submit a Cover letter and your CV to above mentioned contact person.