Sale and business developer Internship
Innovative and ambitious company within mental health technology seeks a sales intern to support our company growth.
This is a full-time, unpaid internship for a minimum five months (starting date can be discussed). You can work remotely.
- Assist in lead management and sales processes
- Participate and prepare sales activities
- Assist sales force in Denmark and overseas
- Create product and online/social media content
- Coordinate our participation at international conferences and exhibitions
- Act as executive support to our management team
- Update and maintain our website
What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to join us on our quest to provide innovative solutions for prevention of severe mental conditions and thereby reduce the burden of mental illness in society. Our informal, fast-paced environment will give you great opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Desired skills and expertise
- Taking a degree in Engineering, Business, Communications, psychology, public health or other relevant programme.
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and preferably also Adobe and Jira.
- Excellent English skills. Other major languages would be valued positively.
- Good communication skills – orally as well as in writing.
- Able to work independently with tasks – yet with good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably knowledge about mHealth, health technologies and/or mental health
Please note, this is a full-time unpaid internship for minimum five months.
For questions regarding this position contact Jette S Larsen email@example.com
To apply for this internship, please submit a Cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org